The Granddaddy of Blacksmithing Schools
- The number one blacksmithing site on the Internet. Forums, questions answered, FAQs, articles, news and more.
- THE book about anvils, their manufacture, identifying and lore.
- Helmut Hillenkamp's blacksmith shop just across the Santa Fe River.
- Blacksmiths Depot
- Kayne and Son blacksmiths tools equipment and supplies. Candler, NC, USA
- Blacksmiths Gazette
- Archive of the Blacksmiths Gazette website with on-line and sample magazine articles.
- Pieh Tool Company
- Full servce blacksmith and farrier supply company located in Camp Verde, AZ
- How-To with Frank Turley : Anvil Magazine
With Frank Turley. Forming a Traditional Strap Hinge Barrel.
Photos by Rob Edwards. Published in the March 2000 Issue of Anvil Magazine.
- The Guide to Art & Craft Workshops : ShawGuides, Inc.
Turley Forge Blacksmithing School : Faculty, Frank Turley, a blacksmith since 1963, BA, Liberal Arts. Location Description,
Complete blacksmith shop/school west of Santa Fe in 'countrified area'. ...
- Blacksmith forged caulking and yarning irons, tongs, chisels.
Costa Rican getaway of blacksmith Josh Greenwod and his wife Ingrid.
- Old Locks
- Locks, Keys, Locksmithing and Antique locks.
- Swage Block Gallery
- History, how-to, design and catagorization of swage blocks.
- Review of Southwestern Colonial Ironwork
- Frank Turley with Marc Simmons on early ironwork in the American Southwest.
- Review of Guía Practica de la Forja Artistica
- Review of Spanish language blacksmithing book by Frank Turley.
Web site of artist blacksmith Johan Cubillos of Costa Rica. A Turley student.
Turley Forge Blacksmithing School
919-A Chicoma Vista
Santa Fe, NM 87507
Copyright © 2004 Turley Forge